is an alternative medicine application developed for use against various diseases.
The discovery of ozone gas goes back to the middle of the 19th century. As can be understood simply, ozone is a molecule formed by the combination of 3 oxygen atoms. It is used in gaseous or liquid form in medical applications. As a result of the long research on it, it can be easily said that it has many healing impacts. It is a safe, proven treatment with mild side effects.
It is also called ozone immunotherapy. It is applied by combining the blood sample taken from the patient with the same amount of ozone and injecting it back into the patient.
It has been widely used around the world for a long time. There is no incision in the procedure, it is natural and non-toxic. Let's take a look at how ozone therapy can benefit you.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
The miraculous ozone therapy has different applications and benefits from different aspects. We have listed the most important of them for you below:
- Contributes to the regeneration of the skin: Like all cells in the human body, skin cells also need oxygen. Ozone, which can improve nervous circulation, can also increase the production of collagen and elastin.
- Stimulating and strengthening the immune system: Ozone has antioxidant properties. It can reduce the damage caused by the body being in a state of constant inflammation. In this way, the risk of disease is also reduced.
- Preventing and treating bacterial/viral infections: The human body gains resistance to many drugs and antibiotics over time. Ozone therapy is especially effective in the early diagnosis of some acute bacterial diseases.
- Effect against heart attack and other chronic heart diseases: As a result of the research made in the last ten years, it is seen that early ozone therapy can protect the patient against a possible heart attack.
- Effect on joints: Ozone has healing properties in musculoskeletal disorders.
- Detoxification of the body: Ozone therapies, when taken regularly, help to get rid of toxins that block the immune system. It can decompose and neutralize chemicals that enter and accumulate in the human body in various ways. Thanks to this feature, it can prevent rapid aging and significantly reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- Effect on diabetes: Regular ozone therapy also reduces the risk of diabetes-related complications. It can correct the oxidative stress that causes these complications. In patients with diabetic ulcer, its antioxidant property actively helps to close the wounds.
- Correction of respiratory disorders: According to recent studies, it can be said that ozone also helps people with breathing problems. Ozone increases the oxygen level in the blood and relaxes the lungs. Regular sessions can improve the quality of life of asthma and COPD patients.
- Use in dentistry: As in many other fields, ozone is also being tested in the field of dentistry. Especially in the last few years, studies have shown that ozonated water is beneficial for tooth roots. It can also be used when numbing dentin.
Preparation and Application of Ozone Therapy
As at the beginning of any treatment process, the patient should have a detailed conversation with the specialist before ozone therapy. In this way, the expectations of the person are clearly understood and the course of the treatment process is determined together with the details.
It is recommended to rest well, drink plenty of water and have a good breakfast just before ozone therapy. Your specialist will determine the best application for you. In general, ozone therapy is performed by the following methods:
- If it is to heal any wound, ozone is applied directly to the relevant body tissue. Ozone gas is injected into the body, protected by a special cover.
- In the treatment of internal diseases, ozone is given intravenously. It dissolves in the blood previously taken from the person, then injected back into him/her.
- It is also available for injection into the muscles. It is usually premixed with oxygen.
In addition to the many proven benefits we have mentioned, studies on ozone therapy continue. It can be easily predicted that it will be used in the treatment of other diseases in the future.
If you want to have safely in 's clinic where you will feel at home, just us.